- You knowingly provide individual photos you select from your photo library, written notes, and mailing addresses (collectively "Your Content") to Snail Jet.
- We store Your Content on our servers only in order to provide our service to you.
- We provide Your Content to 3rd party vendors who print and mail the postcard. We cannot control how 3rd parties use Your Content, but we do our best to select vendors who are Kind Decent People.
- Your postcard travels through the postal mail visible to anyone nearby (it's a postcard).
- We are Kind Decent People, but the internet is a Bad Old Town. Don't send your passwords, SSN, or other deep dark secrets through our service.
- You are responsible for what you send. Don't send anything you wouldn't show your mom and your local district attorney.
- We use Google Analytics and similar services to track use.
- We use 3rd party payment processors to collect payment. They store your payment information.